our country and some facts that make proud on our country

we know that we have so many genius scientist in our country like Dr. vikram sarabhai,sir apj abdul kalaam, sir cv raman and many more

but we don't know about them more and more but you know ,I am your host and friend shashank that share you some stories of that famous scientists with you than ready for my next blog on I don't tell you the name of that scientist but what you want please tell me

now I want to share a incident of sir cv raman with you,sir cv raman was interested in physics from his childhood because it is proven by an incident one day he have fever in his childhood his father said you have to rest but he did not listen he started reading his books then his father give atight slap to him for taking rest. genrally our father give us slap for studies but his father give him slap for taking rest.
if you want more stories like that plese coment Or call me on my given number

contact us on 9693170205 for some business tips and for biographies of famous personalities we provide you that only at ₹0.00

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts