My thinking and my experience for everything

 Hey friends I am your brother and friend I going to tell some thoughts and thinking of this society and I tell some stories that may check whether thinking of our society and majority people is right or wrong let's start I will share stories one by one and day by day from today I will regularly tell you some stories that will help us to check whether our thinking is right or wrong but if my thinking is wrong then you can comment the right thing about that story . Then I will check it or clarify the doubt then start 

One year ago I have experience a very good thing that all have experienced in his house , my elders like my father, uncle, elder brother asked me what you want to do in your life after 1 minute my uncle said ias officer, my brother said doctor, my father said army man and after everybody's decision I have said robotics engineer everybody said okay what you want you can do, but this question was asked by my friend's guardians but they suffer a different situation that their elders decided that what they want and not asked from them. There's a my friend who have also suffered this he want to be a singer but their parents said he will become a doctor without listening him. But this was a bad thinking of our society we have to listen our sons, daughter, brother, sister, what they want and in which field they are good and extraordinary this situation only comes when think different from studies like dancing, singing etc, this will not happen in my case because I have choosen engineering that is related to studies not different from studies. 

Comments

Post a Comment